1. How did you end up working in the tourism industry?
I was always interested in traveling and found tourism one of the most exciting businesses to do!
2. What inspired you to start this company?
I took this company over from a bankruptcy.
3. Describe your first sale/customer: It was 12 years ago.
I got a very special group from Conti reisen, they wanted to do Baltics in 12 days with all possible different things like Saaremaa island in Estonia, private transfer by Ship to Naissaar island from Tallinn. I had to organize so many incentive activities for them and from this first time I felt in love with organizing tours and delivering services, which create the best emotions to the clients!
4. What was your first tour like – and what has changed compared to your most recent?
I already described my first tour…now we can tell, that we have done the most crazy and the most standard tours, just countless number of different itineraries…we did it all.
5. What part of the company are you most proud of and why?
I am proud of my team, which is very professional, dynamic and fun at the same time! We also speak Chinese!:)
6. What do you feel sets your company apart from other DMC’s?
We are the first in Lithuania, committed to sustainability. Another this is the approach to the environment, not only to the client, but also service suppliers, neighbours around us, nature..we do our job with love and we care about people/nature around us.
7. What does a standard working day look like for you?
I travel a lot, so my standard days happen not so often, but I love them. I arrive, open my laptop, get a cup of coffee and read the e-mails, have some meetings with my team, prepare for another b2b workshop or exhibition.
8. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
I am always excited what this day will bring to me! My life is like a movie, every day is different and I am always excited what’s new in my mailbox and what evolution we have on our projects in the office!
9. What keeps you up at night?
I love to sleep at night!
10. Where do you see the company in 5 years?
After 5 years we will be double in size, in total around 20 people in the office, serving around 25 000 guests annually. Contributing more to the environment, donating and supporting social programs. Bright future ahead of us!